Zenoss Inc., the leader in intelligent application and service monitoring, today announced its company highlights for the first half of 2020. Among many noteworthy accomplishments, Zenoss recorded key sales milestones in its Zenoss Cloud offering, the industry’s first full-stack monitoring plus AIOps platform.
The key Zenoss Cloud metric was in revenue, which grew by 469% year over year. The Zenoss Cloud platform was launched in mid-2018 and has been the company’s flagship product, optimizing application performance in any environment – from simple infrastructures to the most complex, dynamic multicloud IT deployments. In addition, the company also made the following announcements in H1:
- Multiple customer announcements, including ADCom Solutions, Atos Public Safety LLC, and Health Partners Plans
- Zenoss user conference, GalaxZ, went virtual
- GalaxZ keynote speaker announcements, including Dr. Michio Kaku (physicist and futurist), Steve Elliott (head of Jira Align, Atlassian), Hemal Shah (SVP & APJ CIO, Dell Technologies)
- Zenoss recognized in latest Gartner Market Guide for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- EMEA Zenoss Cloud zone launched
- Company named to CRN list of 20 Coolest Cloud Management and Migration Companies
“We have emerged from the first half of 2020 stronger than ever, which is a true testament to the value we’re delivering to customers in the most critical ways, at the most critical times” said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. “Zenoss is enabling our customers to adapt and thrive in any situation, with the most complete platform for AIOps and full-stack monitoring available.”
To learn more about Zenoss, visit https://www.zenoss.com.