ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG),
a managed IT infrastructure service provider, and Digital Realty, a leading
global provider of data center colocation and interconnection solutions, today
announced an expanded collaboration on Digital Realty’s Ashburn, VA connected
campus to expand hyperscale connectivity availability and deliver custom,
hybrid cloud solutions with full access to the global PlatformDIGITAL
community of network, content and cloud providers.
SCTG’s expanded relationship with Digital Realty will further enable highly reliable access and improved application performance in one of the fastest-growing, highest-demand data center environments around the globe in Ashburn, VA. By leveraging Digital Realty’s extensive understanding of customer deployment models, SCTG and its enterprise clients will be able to accelerate digital transformation initiatives with pre-validated footprints for network, control and data hubs.
“Companies need hyperscale platform connectivity and hybrid solutions to be competitive worldwide,” said Jordan Lowe, CEO and co-founder of ServerCentral Turing Group. “Digital Realty is the perfect partner for us because they provide the accessibility, resiliency and availability our clients need to scale quickly and efficiently.”
SCTG understands that a proven and trustworthy data center is essential for supporting the mission-critical applications enterprises depend on during their digital transformation journeys. Along with instant scalability, SCTG clients can expect:
- Secure interconnection. Custom network architectures deliver secure connectivity to help organizations scale hybrid services quickly and safely.
- Customer service excellence. Customers can expect 15-minute response times from SCTG 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Top-to-bottom technical quality. High-quality equipment is paired with a deep understanding of the way it works.
- Always-on availability. Resilient data center architecture ensures uninterrupted service for network and applications.
- Improved application performance. Additional resources and computing power can be accessed quickly, whenever and wherever they are needed.
“SCTG understands what it takes to run a highly dependable data center in one of the fastest-growing data center environments in the world,” said Erich Sanchack, EVP, Operations for Digital Realty. “By partnering with us to provide rapid response times and year-round service, SCTG’s clients can be confident they have a solid operational foundation on PlatformDIGITALTM for their global digital transformation initiatives.”
For more information about ServerCentral Turing Group and its cloud-native software development, Amazon Web Services consulting, cloud infrastructure, and global data center services, visit www.servercentral.com.